Customer Accounts Advisor - Collections
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full TimeTemporary / Contract|
|Sector||Call/Contact Centre Call/Contact Centre - Collections/Debt Recovery|
|Salary||£12.50 Per Hour|
- Customer Accounts Advisor - Collections/Debt RecoverySalary: £12.50 Per Hour - Ongoing Temp to PermLocation: Redhill, SurreyOur client based in Redhill are seeking a Customer Accounts Advisor in the Collections & Customer Service department. Duties include:
- Management of customer accounts, ensuring arrears management complies with all regulatory and collections policy.
- Liaise with internal departments and external third parties e.g. Citizens Advice Bureaus, customer guarantor etc. to ensure
- repayment of arrears.
- Achieve set targets and work as part of the team to fulfil client service level agreements and key performance indicators.
- Help prepare monthly MI and statistics, including Basel2 reporting
- General Collections and administration
- General Administration
- Manage all queries and complaints.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience within a similar role.
- Excellent negotiation and administration skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- A - C GCSE in Maths and English
** YOU Personnel is an independent Recruitment Agency. We provide recruitment solutions for PERMANENT, CONTRACT AND TEMPORARY staffing requirements. **