This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||HRHR - HR Management|
|Salary||£40,000 + Large Company Benefits|
- HR ManagerSalary: £40,000 DOE (13 Month Maternity Cover)Location: EpsomTravel is an essential part of this role, usually either for one or two days but could occasionally be up to a week subject to requirements. Global Mobility working with Expats essential and the ability to relate to other cultures throughout the regions.YOU Personnel require an experienced HR Manager to cover 20 Regions across Europe and Africa.
Duties will include:
** YOU Personnel is an independent Recruitment Agency. We provide recruitment solutions for PERMANENT, CONTRACT AND TEMPORARY staffing requirements. **
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all Regional HR customers, internal services, National Sales and Marketing Companies etc.
- Manage the HR Officer ensuring that adequate coaching and guidance is provided
- Support new country development by setting up new locations including contracts of employment, benefit structures, recruitment etc.
- Support the CEOs with international recruitment including participation in interviews, providing guidance where necessary
- Global mobility - Management of inbound and outbound assignments
- Management of Executive appraisal and remuneration processes providing recommendations where required
- Maintain Regional policies and procedures ensuring that the company follows best practice and compliance with legal requirements
- Manage annual salary review and bonus payment process
- Day to day operational HR and Training support including payroll
- Support the CEOs when required, for example, introduction/change of benefit structure, development of location, headcount increases etc.
- Support the rollout of initiatives
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects