Customer Relations Executive
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Office Support - Administration|
- Customer Relations Executive
Salary: £28-30k (Office Based)
A calm individual with a high degree of patience and tenacity to join a small, friendly and professional team. This is a new role due to company expansion.
- Capable of handling and processing multiple orders
- Dealing with customer queries (first point of contact)
- Stock management is a crucial part of the role (administrative not manual) and a logistical mind would be an advantage. Reconciling stocks in UK warehouse (monthly). Ensuring adequate stocks are ordered. Liaising with French Production/Supplier.
- Providing information to the relevant Sales Managers (provision of sales figures, analysis sending out samples, ensuring sample stocks are adequate to meet demand)
- Due to the complexities and nature of the products attention to detail is paramount
- Must be a team player with a flexible approach to work and a willingness to assist others on an ad hoc basis.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely. A polite and professional manner is required when dealing with customers and suppliers alike.
- A problem-solver, articulate and accurate as goods are regulated and industry specific
- Order processing dealing with custom Animal Diet distributors and customers in the UK and Ireland
- Internal SAP system (invoicing, dealing with suppliers and customers regarding delivery issues and special requests and weekly WEBEX meetings with distributors for updates on order status/any ongoing issues)
- General Office Support working alongside the office team and eventually learning to support all areas of the customer service business units, if required, to provide holiday and phone cover. This cover is reciprocated by the rest of the team for this role holder.
Skills: Word/ Excel / SAP (an advantage or similar)
Holiday and Benefits:
Working Hours: 0845am to 5.15pm
Pension min 5% contribution (up to 6%)
7% Interim Bonus (non-guaranteed but paid nearly every year) payable in March
28 days hol + 8 Bank Holidays = 36 days hol/year
50% towards Private Medical (inc family cover)
Due to the high volume of applications, YOU Personnel Ltd can only contact shortlisted candidates - thank you for your interest in this role
** YOU Personnel is an independent Recruitment Agency that combines 30 years of Recruitment experience. We provide recruitment solutions for PERMANENT, CONTRACT AND TEMPORARY staffing requirements. **