Customer Support Advisor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Call/Contact Centre - Inbound/Outbound Customer Service|
|Salary||£18,000 + Shift Uplift|
- Customer Support AdvisorSalary: £18,000 + Shift Uplift - 4 on 4 offLocation: Redhill, SurreyOur client based in Redhill are seeking a Customer Support Advisorto be a proactive member of the Customer Support team providing call answering, administrative and service support as required. This role is within the Support team which operates on a shift basis. Duties include:
- Provide excellent service and response times to customers for call logging, service requests and query resolution.
- Manage CRM, chase for updates and close cases for the department.
- Log each call taken and ensure the CRM is kept updated throughout the lifetime of a query and when resolution is made.
- Assist in the development of systems to deliver front line support for the company’s customer handling and customer care programmes and make recommendations for improvements.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of products, services and processes.
- Assist with scanning and other general administrative tasks.
Skills and experience required:
- Technical 1st and 2nd Line Support advantageous but not essential.
- Educated to GCSE/A level standard.
- Ability to prioritise workload and maintain proactive approach to problem solving and customer requests.
- Successful candidates must be able to work on a shift basis.