Recoveries & Remarketing Specialist
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Call/Contact Centre - Collections/Debt Recovery|
- Recoveries and Remarketing SpecialistSalary: £33,000Location: Redhill, SurreyOur client based in Redhill are seeking a Recoveries & Remarketing Specialist to join a fast paced team and to protect the banks cost of risk by ensuring all vehicles are sold within the shortest possible time for the best possible price. Duties include:
Skills and experience required:
- Vehicle Disposals.
- Manage the refurbishment program to increase sale proceeds in line with budget
- Monitor disposal agent monthly performance and carry out annual and quarterly reviews including the supply of up to date accounts on each of these disposal suppliers to verify their on-going solvability. To ensure that all SLA’s are up to date and respected and all legislation complied to.
- Identify any inadequacies in the systems/procedures and make recommendation to the Head of Collections, aimed at improving performance and service
- Manage the overall stock levels and ensure that the remarketing strategy is in line with demand
- Assist with the banks audit requirements in terms of damage estimation and physical stock
- Monitor market trends and recommend future remarketing strategies to ensure that our strategy is effective and competitive.
- To participate in any new system development and ensure that current systems are in good working order
- To provide and analyse management information including statistics and reports
- To be involved in the external agent management including the selection process
- Assist in the Auction audit process to ensure that procedures and the conflict of interest requirements are respected and monthly performance reviews held with the suppliers
- To conduct annual auction audits and reviews in line with procedures
- Ensure all user system access is in line with current operational need.
- Monitor work systems and all operational procedures, make recommendations to improve the department standards and keep up to date with any changes.
- Manage and control compliance to ensure exposure to any FCA non-compliance and potential licensing risk is eliminated.
- To help ensure continued quality and compliance within the departments operations.
- Ensure through reports and audit controls of the external repossession agencies to ensure service levels are being respected and all compliance respected
Identify any inadequacies in the systems/procedures and make recommendations to the Recoveries Manager
- Preferably graduate or good education to A level would be an advantage.
- Previous management or experience of compliance an advantage
- At least two years’ experience within the financial services industry
- Strong analytical skills are requirement
- Understanding and knowledge of collections and associated business impacting legislation
- Ability to work independently and within a team with equal effectiveness, with a flexible approach to work and be able to work on a number of projects simultaneously. Must be able to prioritise tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to liaise and communicate at all levels
- Competent user on Microsoft Word / Excel
- Must be able to motivate self and others to ensure operational and project deadlines are respected. Previous project management skills an advantage